Come and Take It is a talk show about Texas, by Texans. Three friends born and raised in Texas share their views on the state’s history, culture, and just what it means to be Texan.
13 minutesDownload MP3 audio
While its economic roots lie in the petrochemical industry, Texas City is home to one of the precious jewels of the Texas Gulf Coast. It serves as the hub of tourism in the city, drawing boaters, fishermen, and beachgoers to its man-made shores.
- A good overview of the history of the Texas City Dike from the Texas City Library.
- Texas City Dike Marks 100th Anniversary a Few Months Late from the Associated Press via NBC 5 DFW.
- More Than $420K Improvements Planned for Texas City Dike
- Official Site for the Texas City Dike
- Bay Street Park
Do you want to stay up-to-date with everything Come and Take It and be the first to know when a new show comes out? Sign up for our mailing list, and get information delivered straight to your inbox. We promise not to share your information with anyone.
* indicates required fields